• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
Purchase Order Product Recommendation
This module adds a recommended products wizard to current purchase order.
It is based on delivered products to customer locations in a given range of dates, and allows the purchase manager to quickly know the most sold products for the current supplier, which results in an easy to use hint to improve the purchase workflow.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a new purchase order.
- Assign its supplier.
- Press Recommended Products button.
- Set or adjust hinted quantities to order.
- Press Accept.
The wizard filters products those with supplier infos set for the current order supplier. Then it computes how many times those products have been delivered to customer locations, and finally it makes a simple estimation of how many quantites would be necesary to order given the forcasted stock and the computed demand.
If you want to constrain results to only some categories, you can also select them in the wizard.
If you have multiple warehouses, you can also constrain the recommendations to the deliveries of specific ones.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.