Purchase Order Secondary Unitby Tecnativa,Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Invoicing (account)
• Discuss (mail)
Purchase Order Secondary Unit
This module extends the functionality of purchase orders to allow buy products in secondary unit of distinct category.
Table of contents
To use this module you need to:
- Go to a Product > General Information tab.
- Create any record in “Secondary unit of measure”.
- Set the conversion factor.
- Go to Purchase > Quotation > Create.
- Change quantities in line and secondary unit (produc_qty will be change).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.