Purchase Stock UXby ADHOC SA http://www.adhoc.com.ar
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||2057|
Purchase Stock UX
Several Improvements to purchases
On purchase orders:
- Add delivery status on purchases
- Add a to filter by PO with billable returns.
On purchase lines:
- Add delivery status and invoice status on purchase lines
- Add button on purchase lines to allow cancelling of remaining qty to be received
- Add return quantity when you return products with "To Refund" option.
On incoming pickings:
- Add button "Add Purchase Lines" to add moves from other pickings that are still pending.
On purchase invoices:
- Add "add picking" functionlity on purchase invoices so picking lines that has some qty to be invoiced, is added to the invoice. This is different to "add PO" that add all lines no matter if they are to be invoiced or not. We keep this functionality because if a supplier send you an invoice of same lines that should be invoiced, you still have de possiblity to add them.
On Stock Moves:
- Add button to access to purchase order related.
To install this module, you need to:
- Just install this module.
To configure this module, you need to:
- No configuration nedeed.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to ...
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- ADHOC SA
This module is maintained by the ADHOC SA.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://www.adhoc.com.ar.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.