PoS Order Typesby Preway IT Solutions
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||244|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 15.0|
- Create Order Type
- Set order types for every pos
- Set default order type for each pos and system will set by default on every pos order
- Print Order type on pos receipt
- Enable/Disable order type for each pos
- PoS report group by order type
- Compatible with community and enterprise
You can create order type here
You need to enable order types for pos and you can set different order types on every pos, Also you can set default order type(optinal) and system will auto set default order type on every pos order
You can see here default order type is set on pos order
User can set order type by click on button
Print order type on pos receipt(v12)
Order type on backend pos order
Pos order group by order type
Group by order type in Pos Order analysis report
You can see pos order report group by order type
Email : email@example.com
Note: We give free support incase any bug or issue in our apps (Except data recovery).
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.