Rental Check Availabilityby Odoo Community Association (OCA)/Elego Software Solutions GmbH
• Sales (sale_management)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||3776|
Rental Check Availability
This file has been generated on 2021-10-25-10-18-19. Changes to it will be overwritten.
Extends the sale_rental module for checking availability of the rented product.
This module activates availability checks on stockable products related to rental services in sale orders. In the base functionality only the total amount of products in stock is checked and user is informed when the amount of products to rent out in a sale order is higher.
After the installation of this module the availability is checked in consideration of the total amount of goods in stock and the amount of products used in concurrent sale orders at the certain desired timeframe. In case of insufficient products in stock the user receives visual notification on respective sale order line and can access the list of concurrent sale orders directly.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Rental Orders and create a new one.
- Add a product available for being rented out in sale order line.
- If there is not enough stock on hand to fullfil the order and possible concurrent ones the sale order line will be colorized. Yellow marks that there are concurrent quotations and red indicates concurrent orders.
- To check the concurrent order for a critical sale order line just click on the inline button being displayed in the sale order line.
- 39845816 2021-10-21 14:15:20 +0200 email@example.com (origin/feature_4436_blp1250_unittest_rental_check_availability_v12) [IMP] update translations and manifest of module rental_pricelist_interval and rental_check_availability (issue 4436)
- d8665dd9 2021-10-19 12:26:31 +0200 firstname.lastname@example.org [IMP] Add Unittest for module rental_check_availability and adjust Unittest of rental_pricelist and rental_pricelist_interval (issue 4436)
- 8b4d40c4 2021-09-23 09:19:24 +0200 email@example.com regenerate doc (issue #4016)
- dd988a2f 2021-06-09 12:42:47 +0200 firstname.lastname@example.org update documentation (issue #3613)
- 78a00cdd 2021-04-28 02:43:00 +0200 email@example.com (origin/feature_4222_blp622_rental_check_availability_v12, feature_4222_blp622_rental_check_availability_v12) [IMP] adjust tree view of sale.order and hide the button 'show concurrent order' for product with zero quantity
- 0cc27ac8 2021-03-28 21:45:23 +0200 firstname.lastname@example.org (origin/feature_4046_blp564_rental_check_availability_v12) [ADD] Module rental_check_availability (issue 4046)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.