Repair Default Terms Conditionsby Escodoo https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||87|
Repair Default Terms Conditions
This module allows repair default terms & conditions
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Repair Settings
- Enable Default Terms & Conditions
- Set Default Terms & Conditions
To use this module, you need to:
- Go do Repair App
- Create a New Repair Order
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Escodoo <https://www.escodoo.com.br>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.