Report Labelsby Iván Todorovich https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine , Moka Tourisme https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine
|Lines of code||374|
This module allows you to create self-adhesive label printing actions on any model.
Table of contents
Go to Settings > Technical > Analysis > Label Paper Format and create your self-adhesive label paper formats.
Go to Settings > Technical > Analysis > Label Report and create your label report, and its context action. You’ll also need to create or reuse a QWeb template for you label.
- In the target model’s tree view, select the records to print.
- Click Action and your label report action name.
- Select the number of labels per record to print, and click Print.
- wkhtmltopdf doesn’t always respect dpi, and mm measures don’t match. For this matter, it’s recommended to use this module along with report_wkhtmltopdf_param and enable –disable-smart-shrinking.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Iván Todorovich <email@example.com>
- Moka Tourisme:
- Grégory Schreiner
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/reporting-engine project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.