Quick Create RFQ From Quotationby OMAX Informatics https://www.omaxinformatics.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||406|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Create RFQ from Quotation/Sale Order
This Odoo app help to create "Request for quotation" for selected SO Line in Sale order form. This app allowes you to provide 'Raise RFQ For' option is 'All Item' or 'Only Selected Item' for create Rfq. If user set 'All Item' then no need to select any lines just click confirm and create RFQ. If user set 'Only Selected Item' then must be select SO lines, if user not select any line then raise warning. User set 'Only Selected Item' and select line after click confirm will create RFQ with selected lines. This app help to create RFQ with different selection functionality like user able to select Vendor, Payment Terms, Currency, Fiscal Position.
- Flexibility for selecting SO lines during create RFQ.
- Create RFQ pop-up have two options for create RFQ. 1) All Items and 2) Only Selected Items so, User can create RFQ with all lines or selected lines.
- User can set default value of Incoterm, Payment Terms, Fiscal Position, Subject, Terms and Conditions in 'RFQ info' tab of Sale Order form. It is very usefull when user need require to create multiple RFQ that time not need to set those fileds value all time just set value in 'RFQ info' tab.
- User can able to remove lines in Create RFQ pop-up.
- Create RFQ with different selection functionality like user able to select Vendor, Payment Terms, Currency, Fiscal Position.
- User can create multiple RFQ one by one with different Vendor, Payment Terms, Currency, Fiscal Position.
- User can create multiple RFQ on same SO line with different quantity too.
- Created RFQ confirm, That rfq's quantity deduct in Remaining qty of wizard's line .
(Ex: Wizard line have Remaining qty 5 and we create rfq with 2 qty and confirm then now open wizard then show Remaining qty is 3 )
- User can easily trace multiple RFQ in 'RFQ info' tab of Sale Order form.
- It reduces human efforts to manage Rfq.
- No more configuration is required, just install and use.
How It Works
Create RFQ Button.
'RFQ info' tab.User can set fields value in 'RFQ info' tab which will default set in 'Create RFQ wizard'. It is helpfull for create multiple RFQ and is optional part, if user not assign value in 'RFQ info' tab then not set fields value in in 'Create RFQ wizard'.
Create RFQ wizard.
Fields value default set base on 'RFQ info' tab and User can easily update value too.
Raise RFQ For.
'Raise RFQ For' have two options
1). All Items.
2). Only Selected Items.
Raise Warning when user select 'Only Selected Items' and not select any line and click confirm.
Create rfq with line selection and different quantity in wizard.
Created rfq record with selected line.
Done Created rfq record with selected line.
Open wizard again after last rfq done so remaining qty changed.
Create rfq with 'All items'(without line selection).
Created rfq record with 'All items'.
Done Created rfq record with 'All items'.
Raise warning...When user click 'Create rfq' and no remaining qty available in lines then raise warning.
RFQ Info tab.User eassily trace created rfq in RFQ Info tab of Sale Order form.
Get In Touch
|Our Odoo Services|
|For support, query and question contact us.|
Thank you for visiting
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.