Sale CRM Pipeline Dashboard (Community Edition)by Gritxi Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1303|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0|
Sale CRM Pipeline Dashboard
Speaks forecast accurately about sales performance using the data from sales platform that give visibility into the sum of orders and number of quotations linked to closed opportunities
This module extend CRM Pipeline Dashboard by adding two additional aggregate fields to display total untaxed amount of confirmed orders and number of quotations generated from closed opportunities.
We suggest you to install this module, if you installed both the crm_pipeline_dashboard and the sale_crm modules.
It helps you assess and build a game plan based on when opportunities are actually closed and how much revenue bought in the door during specified period of time (i.e. in last 7 days / 30 days / 365 days, today, this week / month / quarter / year, yesterday and last week / month / quarter / year).
It can reveal whether or not your sales team will hit their monthly quotas. It can reveal how much revenue the business is forecasted to make over the next day, week, month, quarter and year.
It has the power to create visibility and enabling sales reps to make better decisions and take action faster - it provides access to a wealth of customer and business information and allows you to organize this information in a meaningful way.
User'll also be able to:- Track closing deals, win/loss ratios, sum of orders and number of quotations for day, week, month, quarter and year.
- Monitor which regions are driving leads, where opportunities are coming from, and what the average value of each generated sales orders.
- Monitor not only the performance of each individual sales reps but also the performance of the sales team and organization as well.
- Customize charts and graphs or filter on data to promote accountability, define priorities, and improve forecasting.
- Customize dashboard to display data in a variety of formats.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.