Sale Isolated Quotationby Ecosoft,Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Sale Isolated Quotation
In some countries/companies, it is already common to separate these two documents. For filing purposes, the document sequence of quotation and sales order has to be separated. In practice, there could be multiple quotations open to a customer, yet only one quotation get converted to the sales order.
This module separate quotation and sales order by adding order_sequence flag in sale.order model.
Each type of document will have separated sequence numbering. Quotation will have only 2 state, Draft and Done. Sales Order work as normal.
Table of contents
- Create Quotation as normal
- As user click “Convert to Order”, the isolated sales order will be created
Provide a way to purge old quotes to avoid that database grow up excessively
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.