Sale with Multiple Operating Unitby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
• Invoicing (account)
Sale with Multiple Operating Unit
This module allows a user in an operating unit to request internal quote to another operating unit.
Table of contents
- Go to Sales
- Create a quotation for one of your OU customer
- Enter lines using products from your OU catalog
- Go to the “Internal Quotes” tab and enter the list of products and quantity that you need to quote from the other OU
- Send the internal quote
As a user in the other OUs
- Go to CRM
- A new lead has been created for the internal customer
- The description contains the delivery address and the list of products and quantity to quote
- Create a sale order from the lead, add your products, quantity and price
- Send the quote to the internal customer
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.