Price recalculation in sales ordersby AvanzOSC, Grupo Vermon, Tecnativa, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Price recalculation in sales orders
This module add 2 buttons on sale orders (below sale order lines) that:
- Recalculates the prices of the order lines that contain a product in them.
- Reset product descriptions from current product information.
It is launched manually as a button to get the user decide if he/she wants to recalculate prices when pricelist is changed or after duplicating a sale order to update or not sales information.
Table of contents
You need to install sale_management module for accessing the needed menus.
Inside a sale order, you can click on “Recalculate prices” to launch a recalculation of all the prices of the lines, losing previous custom prices.
The second “Reset descriptions” will get descriptions from products, losing custom descriptions.
- In a sale order with lot of lines, the recalculation may slow down, because sale general data (amount untaxed, amount taxed…) are recalculated for each line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Carlos Sánchez Cifuentes <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <email@example.com>
- Pierre Verkest <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells <email@example.com>
- David Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Duc, Dao Dong <email@example.com> (https://komit-consulting.com)
- Raf Ven <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.