Sale Order Validityby ADHOC SA http://www.adhoc.com.ar
|Lines of code||609|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 11.0|
Sale Order Validity
- This module allows to set how many days valid is the quotation.
- By default the number of days of validity is chosen from the company.
- It is posible to modify the numbers of days only if the new number is lower than the one set in the company.
- The validation date is calculated as the date the quotation was created + days validity.
- If the validaty date is in the past it is not posible to validate the quotation.
- A new button is created to reset the validity date and reset the prices of every line.
To install this module, you need to:
- Only need to install the module
To configure this module, you need to: #. Go to Settings / General Settings. #. Select Sales Menu. #. In Quotations & Orders section you'll see Sale Order Validity Days field.
To use this module, you need to:
- You can established the quantity of days to validty the sale order.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- ADHOC SA
This module is maintained by the ADHOC SA.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://www.adhoc.com.ar.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.