Sale Product Classificationby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Lines of code||321|
Sale Product Classification
Classify products according to their sales and seasonality.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings and Product Catalog group.
- There you can configure the sales amount ranges that a product has to acomplish to be consider in each sales classification group.
- By default, a period of 365 days will be evaluated, but it can be set here as well.
- We can also set a minimum product life in the Sales classification days to ignore setting.
A cron is available to schedule the classification evaluation periodically. Go to Settings > Technical > Automation > Scheduled Actions and set the Classify products by sales cron to your preferred settings.
If you want to configure your products by hand, you can go to any of them and set the Sale Classification and Seasonality Classification on hand.
- Seasonality has to be set by hand, but it would be nice to have it computed as well.
- An option for v13 could be merging the sales classification method with the module product_abc_classification that is based on delivered quantities and a more complex rule set design. In the moment of this PR, the module is still in development (https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute/pull/623) and even a divergent backport is beign made (https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute/pull/781). So this is a tinier and simpler approach with different metrics that can be merged into the logic of the more generic a broad product_abc_classification.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Vidal
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.