Sale Purchase Image And Sequenceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
Sales & Purchase Order Report Image
This module allows to add image and sequence number on sale order line and purchase order line and also on sale report and purchase report.Main Features:
- This module allows to add image and sequence number on sale order line and also on Sale Quotation and Sale Order report.
- This module allows to add image and sequence number on purchase order line and also on Purchase RFQ and Purchase Order report.
- This module allow user to print product image and serial number on sale order and purchase order reports.
- Report image serial number and sequence image.
- For more details see video and below screenshots.
Configure On Sales Settings
To display image and serial numbers on order line in report the configuration is available in sale setting.
Configure On Purchase Settings
To display image and serial numbers on order line in report the configuration is available in purchase setting.
Checkboxes on Sales Order Form
You will find two boolean field on Sales order form and based on that report will be printed.
Checkboxes on Purchase Order Form
You will find two boolean field on Purchase order form and based on that report will be printed.
Image and Serial Numbering On Sale Quatation Report
Image and Serial Numbering On Sale Order Report
Image and Serial Numbering On Purchase Requests for Quotation Report
Image and Serial Numbering On Purchase Order Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.