Contacts Approvalby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||103|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
The contact approval module will allow you to approve or reject contacts, partners, vendors, customers, clients only by-Contact manager, Only approved contacts, partners, vendors, customers, clients can be used in Sale, Purchase, Invoices, CRM & Inventory, etc. When Contact create that will put it in the 'Under Approval' state by default and then after contact manager can move in approve or not approve state. The approved contact will appear in the whole odoo. This module gives the facility to the contact manager to select multiple contacts means mass approval or mass reject contacts.
User Setting: Tick the "Contact Manager" group. if the checkbox is unticked then normal user cant perform 'Mass Approve' or 'Mass Not Approve'.
In contacts, if the normal user selects any contacts and tries to perform 'Mass Approve' or 'Mass Not Approve' than it shows error.
The error looks like below.
User Setting: Tick the "Contact Manager" group.
In contacts, you can see the under approval contact list.
After clicking that contact manager can perform two actions,
1) Mass Approve: The contact manager can select multiple contacts and do Mass Approve so that contacts can use in the whole odoo.
2) Mass Not Approve: The contact manager can select multiple contacts and do Mass Not Approve so that contacts can not use in the whole odoo.
Contact 1 is in the under approval state. You can see all states of the contact (Draft, Under Approval, Approved or Not Approved),
1) Draft: When a normal user makes a contact it shows in the draft after creating a contact it moves in 'Under Approval' state by default.
2) Under Approval: That means the contact still not approved by the contact manager, the contact can move in approve state means that contact can use in the whole odoo or can move in not approved state means that contact can not use in the whole odoo.
3) Approved: Approved means the contact is approved by the contact manager.
4) Not Approved: Not approved means the contact is not approved by the contact manager.
After approved contact by contact manager that can use in sales order or quotations.
The approved contact can be used in the purchase order or request for a quotation.
Users can only use the approved contact in inventory, stock or warehouse.
Only approved contacts will be shown in the invoice or credit note.
In vendor bills or debit notes, the user gets only approved contact.
Help & Support
You will get free support for 90 days and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.