Manufacturing Tags | MRP Tagsby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||237|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 16.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
This module enables the feature to create a manufacturing tags. You can change the color of tags as per need. You can filter & search manufacturing records using particular tags. We provide feature to update mass MRP tags.
Choose "User" in the MRP mass tags.
MRP tags list view, here you can create tags.
MRP list view with tags.
MRP form view with tags.
You can filter the MRP orders with tags.
MRP order kanban view with tags.
You can search tags from the search view in the MRP.
The search tags result in the MRP.
You can enable/disable tags fields in the MRP tree view.
Select tags from the list view and click "Update Mass Tag".
After that one wizard opens, select update method and tags then press the "Done" button to update tags.
Default tags configuration.
Default tags auto added in form view.
Version 12.0.2 | Released on : 26th March 2022
Version 12.0.1 | Released on : 3rd March 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.