All in One Multi Followers|Add Multi Followers In Sale Order|Add Multi Followers In Purchase Order|Add Multi Followers In Invoice|Add Multi Followers In Inventoryby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||172|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 13.0|
All in One Multi Followers
Do you want to add/remove multi followers using dynamic action? This module helps to add/remove multiple followers in the whole odoo models by dynamic action. You can apply dynamic action in the particular model as well. So you can add or remove multiple followers in the whole odoo quickly.
Configuration for followers dynamic action.
Dynamic action list view with different actions.
Dynamic action form view looks like below. Add action name and select the model or group in which you want to apply.
After that, press "Add Action" to add this action to the model.
Action applied in the selected model. Select the order line in which you want to add/remove multiple followers, then go to action and click on that action.
Then after one wizard opens, choose action type, enter partner/followers name whom you want to add/remove, and then press the "Apply" button. Here we add followers.
Followers are added.
Now we remove followers so choose action type, enter partner/followers name whom you want to remove, and then press the "Apply" button.
Followers are removed.
This error occurs when the model does not have chatter and applies multi-action.
Version 12.0.2 | Released on : 7th March 2022
Version 12.0.1 | Released on : 11 June 2020
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.