Point Of Sale Screen Lock | Point Of Sale Auto Lockby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code
|17.0 12.0 16.0 14.0 13.0 15.0
Point Of Sale Screen Lock
The module allows the POS user to set auto-lock for the POS screen. You can secure the POS screen by 2 methods,
1) Using Time-Interval: Here you have to set a time for the auto-lock screen so after that time interval POS screen is automatically locked and after that, you can unlock the POS screen by clicking on the button.
2) Using Password: Here you have to set a password for unauthorized access. So authorized persons (POS users/cashiers) can unlock the POS screen by their password.
Goto Point of Sale ==> Shop config setting. Tick "Enable POS Auto Lock". After that, you can set a time interval (in seconds) for the auto-lock screen.
POS will automatically lock the screen after that time interval if you don't work on POS. After that press on the lock button to unlock the screen.
You can set authorized persons (POS users/cashiers) to unlock the POS screen by their password from the configuration.
When cashiers change they have to enter a password to unlock the screen.
When the cashier press the unlock button they have to enter a password to unlock the POS screen.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.