Product Approvalby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||119|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 13.0 v 15.0 v 14.0 v 11.0|
The product approval module will allow you to approve or reject products only by-product manager, Only approved products can be used in Sale, Purchase, Invoices, CRM & Inventory, etc. When product create that will put it in the 'Under Approval' state by default and then after product manager can move in approve or not approve state. The approved product will appear in the whole odoo. This module gives the facility to the product manager to select multiple products means mass approval or mass reject products.
User Setting: Tick the "Product Manager" group. if the checkbox is unticked then normal user cant perform 'Mass Approve' or 'Mass Not Approve'.
In product variants, if the user selects any products and tries to perform 'Mass Approve' or 'Mass Not Approve' than it shows error.
The error looks like below.
User Setting: Tick the "Product Manager" group.
In Products, you can see the under approval product list.
After clicking that product manager can perform two actions,
1) Mass Approve: The product manager can select multiple products and do Mass Approve so that products can use in whole odoo.
2) Mass Not Approve: The product manager can select multiple products and do Mass Not Approve so that products can not use in whole odoo.
Product 1 is in the under approval state. You can see all states of the product (Draft, Under Approval, Approved or Not Approved),
1) Draft: hen a normal user makes a product it shows in the draft after creating a product it moves in 'Under Approval' state by default.
2) Under Approval: That means the product still not approved by the product manager, the product can move in approve state means that product can use in the whole odoo or can move in not approved state means that product can not use in the whole odoo.
3) Approved: Approved means the product is approved by the product manager.
4) Not Approved: Not approved means the product is not approved by the product manager.
Product 2 is also in the under approval state.
After approved product by product manager that can use in sales order or quotations.
The approved product can be used in the purchase order or request for quotation.
Users can only use the approved product in inventory, stock or warehouse.
Only approved products will be shown in the invoice or credit note.
In vendor bills or debit notes, the user gets only approved products.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.