Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Import Purchase Orders from Excel/CSVby Sitaram
Import Request For Quotations/Purchase Order Using Excel Or CSV file
- Import Request For Quotations (RFQ)
- Import Purchase Orders (PO)
- Support Excel and CSV file
- Import RFQ/PO with Product Code or Product Name Or Product Barcode.
- Import RFQ/PO with Custom or Default System Sequence
- Import RFQ/PO with Vendor Name or Internal Reference
- Support Different warning
- 50 days Free support
Sample Excel/CSV File For Import RFQ/PO
Import Purchase Order Menu.
Click on import Purchase, It will open one popup where you can configure as per your EXCEL/CSV .
Tree view with draft status and custom sequence option.
Tree view with Confirm status and Default system sequence option
You will get warning when Product is not available in system.
You will get warning when vendor is not available in system.
You will get warning when Unit of Measure is not available in system.
You will get warning when Currency is not available in system.
You will get warning when Company is not available in system.
You will get warning when Tax is not available in system.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.