Stock DropShipping Whole Supplier
When at least one product is handled with dropshipping in a sale order, all products, of the order, provided with the same vendor are also automatically dropshipped.
It allows to reduce delivery operations and cost.
This behavior is configured by supplier, with a boolean field.
Table of contents
- set allow_whole_order_dropshipping on your vendor
- define a sale with a product with dropship route
- add other product of the same vendor
- confirm the order
- only one operation is executed for the products of this vendors: a dropshipment
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.