Stock Forecastby Giacomo Grasso - email@example.com
Stock and warehouse forecasting!
Get a clear view of your future stock and warehouse situation!
This module introduces warehouse and stock planning functionalities into Odoo.
Users will be able to see the warehouse stock from one date to another. Enter in "Inventory > Reporting > Compute Stock Forecast" menu! What matters the most is to look at the future!
A video tutorial is available at this link: Video Demo
This module allows you to:
- Forecast single products or products by template or category
- More powerful filters will be added shortly!
- See stock quantity divided by location
- Include all stock moves, based on their state
- Include Purchase and Sale Orders
- Print table with daily total stock amount
- Print daily balance with detailed operations
- Export in Excel,
- Chart view of the daily balances
As written above, this modules includes Sale and Purchase Orders. Because of the module's structure, it is possible to add the other element to the forecasting with few lines of code!
Once a table has been created, it can be exported in Excel!
INSTALLATION NOTE: in order to have the chart view please install the module web_widget_bokeh_chart that is available here https://github.com/OCA/web/ . Install the Python bokeh library running "pip3 install bokeh==1.1.0".
For additional information write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that:
- You can be added directly to the Github repo,
- You can download any debug or improvement,
- You will access to all new features,
- You can download other versions fo the module,
- You can contribute and suggest improvements.
Get in touch with us!
This module has been developed by Giacomo Grasso (email@example.com).Get in touch with us for any request of improvements or to contribute!
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Simple but very usefull
Simple but very usefull from Italy