Stock Move Cost Value Reportby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-reporting
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||408|
Stock Move Cost Value Report
This module allows to obtain a report with the cost value of a given operation set like a picking, a scrap, an inventory or even a selection of moves or move lines.
Table of contents
To print the report you can either go to:
- Inventory > Transfrers
- Inventory > Inventory Adjustments
- Inventory > Scraps
- Inventory > Reporting > Stock Moves
- Inventory > Reporting > Product Moves
- Switch to list view.
- Select records to print.
- And then Print > Operations Cost Value Report
A pdf preport with the operations linked to these records and their cost will be obtained. Keep in mind that only done operations will have a cost value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Vidal
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.