Stock Picking Report Summaryby Grap https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-reporting
|Lines of code||268|
Stock Picking Report Summary
This module adds the possibility to select several Pickings and print a Report summary with two sheets :
- Products Summary (where the total sum is calculated for each product)
- Detail Part (each Picking is shown)
You can choose to print standard prices or not. It can be useful to check some values when you prepare your pickings.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to
- go to Inventory
- Choose a Operation
- Select any pickings and click on ‘Action’ / ‘Print Picking Summary (PDF)’
- Choose your options
Without prices :
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.