|Read description for||v 11.0|
This module was written to allow users to request products that are frequently stocked by the company, to be transferred to their chosen location.
Users should be assigned to the groups 'Stock Request / User' or 'Stock Request / Manager'.
Group Stock Request / User
- Can see her/his own Stock Requests, and others that she/he's been granted permission to follow.
- Can create/update only her/his Stock Requests.
Group Stock Request / Manager
- Can fully manage all Stock Requests
- Go to 'Stock Requests / Stock Requests' and create a new Request.
- Indicate a product, quantity and location.
- Press 'Confirm'.
Upon confirmation the request will be evaluated using the procurement rules for the selected location.
In case that transfers are created, the user will be able to access to them from the button 'Transfers' available in the Stock Request.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.