Sale Promotionsby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
This module can be used by manufacturers of consumer packaged goods or by retailers, to be used in retail stores as a part of sales promotions.
- Configure dynamic promotion rules.
- Configure promotion rules based on its usage type: Automatic and Use promo code.
- Configure promotion rule applicability: On current order and On next order.
- Configure customer specific promotion rule.
- Generate coupon for next order.
- Limit maximum discount applicable on Sales Order.
To configure Promotion Rule, go to Sales/Products/Promotion Rule.
Once promotion rule is confirmed, it will be available for customers.
Promotion applicable on
- Apply on Current Order: Apply promotion on current Sales Order
- Apply on Next Order: Generate coupon for next Order
Type of reward
- Discount: Reward will be provided as discount on sales order
- Product: Free product will be provided as reward on sales order if product is already added in order lines
- Free Shipping: Shipping charges will be free as reward on sales order if shipping charges are applied
Type of Discount
- Percentage: Entered percentage discount will be provided as reward on sales order
- Fixed Amount: Entered fixed amount discount will be provided as reward on sales order
Discount to apply on
- On Order: Discount will be applied on whole order
- On Cheapest Product: Discount will be applied on the cheapest product of order
- On Specific Product: Discount will be applied on the selected specific product
|Max Discount Amount:||
Maximum discount that can be provided on sale order.
If discount amount exceeds maximum discount of applied coupon, it will apply maximum discount amount.
|Website:||Restrict promotion usage to this website|
|Apply on First:||Maximum number of sales orders in which reward can be provided|
|Start Date:||Promotion Rule validity start date|
|End Date:||Promotion Rule validity end date|
|Based on Products:||
Match products are as per configured rule, reward will be given on sale order
eg. Field as a product category then need to configure its ID if operator is "=" or "!=" otherwise configure name of product category.
|Min Quantity:||Minimum required product quantity to avail reward|
|Min Purchase Of:||Minimum required sale order amount to avail reward|
Way of implementation of Promotion
- Apply Automatically: No code is required, if promotion rules are met, this reward is availed
- Use a code: If promotion rules are met, a valid code is mandatory to avail the reward
- Customers: Restrict promotion usage to selected customers
- Customer Categories: Restrict promotion usage to customers of selected customer categories
Promotion with Promo Code
This Promotion will be only applicable for customer who uses Promo Code.
Promotion with Coupon Code for Next OrderWhen applicable promotions will be applied on Sale Order, it will generate Coupon for that customer and it will be reserved for next order. Once customer confirms current order, the generated coupon will be vaild for customer to use it in their next order.
Cancel option is used to cancel promotion rule.
It will open a wizard to enter cancellation reason.
Cancel Coupon Rule option will cancel the coupon rule.
Once promotion rule is cancelled, the cancellation reason is added to promotion rule under Cancellation Notes.
Expire option is used to expire coupon rule and its related coupons manually. Once coupon rule is expired, it cannot be reused again.
Update Promotion option in Sales Order will allow sales person to apply applicabale promotions.
All applicable promotions will be applied on order.
Applying Promotion with Promo Code
Apply Coupon option in Sale Order will allow sales person to enter Promo Code.
It will open a wizard to enter Promo Code.
Apply Coupon option will apply promo code in Sale Order.
If Promo Code is vaild, it will apply related Promotion on order.
If Promo Code is invalid, it will raise Warning specifying reason.
Reward lines will be added as per order lines grouped by applied taxes.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Do not mention your query in comments. Odoo does not inform us if there is any query sent on comments, with this there might be a delay from our side to respond on your query. So please forward your query on email@example.com for fast response.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.