Shopify Connectorby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
This application facilitates user to run multiple Shopify Instances in Odoo and provides operations for Import and Export.
This application provides bidirectional simulation between Odoo and Shopify.
- Multiple Instances : Allows you to manage multiple instances, their products, orders, etc. separately.
- Mismatch Logs : Maintain records of data mismatch happened while import / export process.
- Automated Workflow : Automates shopify order process as per configurations done for automation.
- Easy Operations : Allows user to perform all import / export operations from same window.
By going to Shopify -> Configuration -> Shopify Instances user can create one or more shopify instance as per requirements.
After filling required details and API credentials user can perform following process:
1. Test Connections : This button will check if given credentials are valid or not.
2. Confirm Instance : This button will confirm instance and after confirming instance some secure fields can not be edited.
By going to Shopify -> Auto Workflow -> Auto Workflow user can create one or more Automated Workflows as per requirements.
Automated Workflow contains options to confirm order, create invoice, open invoice, pay invoice and lock order.
Automated Workflow needs some details like payment journal, shipping product, fees product, shipping policy etc. to complete automated process.
Here user can see all active instances of shopify.
User can see all important statistics related to each confirmed instance and also navigate to related list views.
User can also perform operations for each confirmed instance.
By going to Shopify > Configurations > Shopify Operations User can perform shopify operations.
User can also perform Shopify Operations using 'Operations' button given in Dashboard for each confirmed instance.
Import operations are used to transfer data from shopify to odoo.
Export operations are used to transfer data from odoo to shopify.
Prepare Product For Shopify
This is one of the most important process of shopify connector.
This process will create a shopify product in odoo that will work as a bridge between odoo product and shopify product.
This shopify product contains related odoo product reference and shopify product unique id. It also contains data to be exported to shopify and which is imported from shopify.
While processing prepare product for shopify. User has to select one or more instance.
Shopify product will be created for each selected instance after processing 'Execute'.
Here we can see mismatch details. It contains details of record process which has found mismatch while import / export data.
Here we have created a product in shopify with 4 Variants
Now, We will perform 'Import Order' operation.
Product is created in odoo with same variants.
We have created a product in odoo with 4 variants.
Go To list view of product template, select product and click on 'Prepare Product for Shopify'.
When user click on 'Prepare Product for Shopify', It will give a popup window.
Select one or more instance and click on 'Execute' button.
Shopify product is created in odoo using odoo product details.
Variants details are also filled when we process 'Prepare Product for Shopify'.
Now, We will perform export product process.
When product is exported successfully, Shopify product id will be set in odoo shopify product.
This is product created in shopify with same details and variants.
We have an order in shopify.
Now, We will perform import order process.
Import order process will automatically create customer if not found in odoo.
It will also create addresses for new customer.
Sale order has been imported successfully with customer and other details.
Update Order Status
We have processed sale order from odoo, transferred shipment and paid invoice.
Update Order Status
Now, We will perform update order status operation.
Update Order Status
In shopify, order is fulfilled successfully.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.