Document Management System - Websiteby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Document Management System - Website
This application is used to track, manage and store documents through website portals.
- Parent child folders hierarchy
- Parent child tags hierarchy upto level 1
- Documents upload
- URL upload
- Documents download
- Documents archive
- Manage Logs and historical data
- Compact icons
For better user experience compact icons are used.
Through website user can easily create a new folder and define parent child hierarchy.
Through website user can create folders and manage different tags to categorize them and define parent child level tags hierarchy till level 1.
Media and documents can be uploaded by selecting destination folder or simply by drag & drop option.
Like documents user can upload URL with title.
User can download single as well as multiple documents as zip file.
Archive and restore documents
User can archive unwanted documents and recover archived document in future if needed.
Manage logs and historical data
Users can manage their logs with accurate information and can easily access them whenever needed in future.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Get Help & Support
Do not mention your query in comments. Odoo does not inform us if there is any query sent on comments, with this there might be a delay from our side to respond on your query. So please forward your query on firstname.lastname@example.org for fast response.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.