HR Holidays - Thailand Localizationby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||3157|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0|
Employee Leave History
* Add page Leave History in employee's form which contains all leave details of that employee.
* You can configure Public Holidays year wise.
* Added field HR Year in Leave request form.
* Employee can take leave only in HR year which selected.
* You can Configure HR Year.
* Periods generate while clicking on Create Monthly Periods button and monthly periods generate.
* Added Fields in Leave Type like Carry Forward Leave, Leave Type, Default Annual Leave Allocation, Count Days By.
* Carry Forward Leave and Default Annual Leave will used in annual leave allocation schedulers.
* Total number of days configured in Carry Forward Leave and Default Annual Leave will allocate to the employee based on configured leave type.
* If Count Days By is selected as Calendar Days , Number of days for that leave request calculation will consider all days.
* If Count Days By is selected as Working Days only, Number of days for that leave request calculation will not consider Saturday,Sunday and Public Holidays.
* You can print Public Holidays Report.
Check out our various Odoo Services below
Offshore & Onsite Development
Odoo Mobile App Development
Support and Maintenance
Odoo Manual Testing
Hire Dedicated Odoo Developer
Odoo Automated Testing
Payment Gateway Integrations
Odoo Functional Training
Installation & Hosting
Check out our various Odoo Based Products
Field Service Management
Spa & Salone Management
Ringcentral telephone integration
Human Resource Management
For any questions, support and development contact us.
(+91) 98793-54457, (+91) 90334-72982 +91-79-2975-0867WhatsApp, Telegram or Call 24X7
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.