Bank Reconciliation (PT) and Multibanco Payments with IfThenPayby TKOpen https://tkopen.com
Bank Reconciliation (PT) and Multibanco Payments with IfThenPay
This module extends the functionality of Multibanco Payments with IfThenPay and allows to close the accounting cycle related to Multibanco payments by:
- generating a monthly invoice to IfThenPay Lda that incorporates every transaction fee as a purchased product
- reflecting all Multibanco payments in separate IfThenPay account and bank statement
- on import of your bank statement, IfThenPay lines are reconciled with corresponding payments
Account IfThenPay now is linked to the supplier and the product in order to complete accountability for IfthenPay commission.
There is a scheduled action to create monthly invoices to IfthenPay Lda that correspond to every withheld commission from Multibanco payments.
Multibanco payments become reconciled with entries in IfthenPay statement.
And on import of your bank statement lines, the ones that correspond to daily IfthenPay transfers are reconciled with lines in IfthenPay statement and move between the accounts via a transfer account.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.