Web Sessions Managementby TKO http://tko.tko-br.com, http://www.opensourceintegrators.com , OSI http://tko.tko-br.com, http://www.opensourceintegrators.com
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
The ones marked with a [DONE], are complete, and the ones as [TODO] are in development.
We accept contributions to improve and review the code at GITHUB.
What You Get and Support
support at email@example.com
Manage Users Login Rules in Odoo
Rules by Group or User and by Company
Define login rules by groups or single users, company dependent in a multicompany configuration.
- Set a week calendar to define when users can login, by company; [DONE]
- Restrict multiple sign in for same user, by company; [DONE]
- Set user session timeout, by company; [DONE]
- You can define rules by group or user, definitions in users prevails over group ones. [DONE]
- Admin user doesn't have calendar or multi-session restrictions, only timeout. [DONE]
- Restrict accesses by client IPs. [TODO]
Global Sessions Management
Administrators can manage easily the open sessions, and have control of who is logged in, from wich IP,
giving better view of users behaviours, improving overall security and control.
Access it at Settings>Technical>Security menu.
- Global sessions logs; [DONE]
- Graph view with Group By: [DONE]
- Session state;
- Login/Logout date time;
- and others...
- Close any active session. [DONE]
- Show user login IP (even behind a proxy). [DONE]
- Show user login IP Location using GeoIP library (don't forget to install it). [DONE]
- Show unsuccessful login attempts reasons. [DONE]
- Close all active sessions. [TODO]
- Dashboard with login/logout statistics. [TODO]
- Send notification to users with active sessions. [TODO]
Self Session Management
Full Control of Your Own Sessions
Every user can manage his own sessions from preferences, improving overall security:
- Users can see their own logs in preferences; [DONE]
- Users can close their active sessions in preferences; [DONE]
- Users can choose to close all sessions except current one. [TODO]
- Carlos Almeida <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Maxime Chambreuil
- Murtuza Saleh(SerpentCS)
Author & Maintainers
This module is maintained at https://gitlab.com/tkopen/tko-addons/-/issues TKOpen Issues.
TKOpen is a Portuguese company specialized in customizing and extending Odoo. We develop custom solutions for your individual needs to help you focus on your strength and expertise to grow your business.
If you want to get in touch please contact us via mail (email@example.com) or visit our website (https://tkopen.com).
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.