Affiliate Managerby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://www.tvtmarine.com
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0|
Affiliate Manager is an Odoo application that extends Odoo's functionality to enable you to run your affiliate program to boost your sales with no effort.
- Manage Unlimited Affiliates: No matter how many affiliates you have, the application allows you to manage your affiliate effectively without any pain.
- Affiliate Program Signup: Clients can signup your affiliate program within a few clicks. You also can join any of your partners inside your administration panel
- Automatic Affiliate Code Generation: Affiliate codes are automatically generated when clients join your affiliate program. On-screen instructions are generated for affiliate quick start.
- Configurable Cookie Lifetime: You can define cookie lifetime as long as you want within your configuration panel to meet your business requirements.
- Configurable Commission Percentage: You can define your commission base (in percentage against sales order value) for affiliates and change it anytime you want.
- Minimum Commission Payout: You can set minimum payout so that an affiliate will not be able to create a payment request if his unpaid commission is less than this amount.
- Sales Management Integration: Each quotation/sales order form is added with AffCode field to refer that the order was placed with help of an affiliate. So, you can filter sales orders by this field for better management.
- Payment & Invoicing Integration: Seamless integration with Odoo payment & invoicing system. Automatic invoice creation when a commission payment request is approved.
How it works
The application allows clients to sign up and join your affiliate program. Once joined, they will be provided with an affiliate code of seven alphanumeric characters to append into your URL in form of http(s)://yourdomain.com/?affcode=xxxxxxx, where the xxxxxxx is the code generated by the system.
Then, the newly signup affiliate can put the formed URL to any of web pages where he want to get potential customers. He can also share the URL to his social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
When a client follows the URL mentioned above to you site, a cookie will be created and store in the client's browser. If the client buys something from your site before the cookie expiry, a commission will be generated and accounted to your the affiliate code owner.
The affiliate code owner is provided with an affiliate portal so that he can manage their commissions, submit commission payout request, manage paid commission, etc.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.