Sales Confirmation Backdateby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://www.tvtmarine.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
By default, when you click Confirm Sale, Odoo will take the current date and time for the Confirmation Date field. This behavior is sometimes not what you want when you do the job for the orders that were actually confirmed in the past.
This application allows confirm sales orders with backdate by popping out a wizard with Confirmation Date field to give you a chance to input your desired confirmation date
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Navigate to Apps
- Find with keyword 'to_sale_backdate'
- Install it as usual then you are done
- Open a Sales Quotation in form view
- Hit Confirm button to see a new window popped out with a Confirmation Date field for your input
- Input a desired date in the past on which the order was actually confirmed then hit Confirm button.
- Verify the Confirmation Date on the Sales Order form to find it is the date you've entered.
- Input a future date as the confirmation date is fobidden
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.