Sales - Sales Teams Advancedby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA)
This module extends Sales Application with more sales teams that offered by the module Sales Team Advanced to have complex sales teams organization that may be required by larger companies
- Improve access rights to sales models
- Sales & Invoice reports now support filter and group by sales region, sales team leader, sales regional manager
- Sales / User: Own Documents Only: this is a default group in Odoo.
- Sales / Sales Team Leader: new access group that inherits "Sales / User: Own Documents Only"
- Sales / Regional Manager: a new access group that inherits the group "Sales / Sales Team Leader"
- Sales / User: All Documents: this is a default group in Odoo. It now inherits "Sales / Regional Manager" instead of "Sales / User: Own Documents Only"
- Sales / Manager: Full access rights to Sales Management application
- Sales / User: Own Documents Only: view team of which she or he is a member
- Sales / Sales Team Leader: view/edit team of which she or he is either a member or the team leader
- Sales / Regional Manager: view/edit/create/delete team of which she or he is either a member or the team leader or the regional manager
- Sales / User: All Documents: full access rights for all teams but sales configurations
- Sales / Manager: Full access rights to Sales Management application, including doing configuration
For Sales & CRM Integration, you may also want the module "CRM - Sales Teams Advanced": https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/to_sales_team_advanced_crm/
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.