Show Edit History of Inventoryby Altela Eleviansyah Pramardhika https://www.altela.net
|Lines of code||45|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Create History After Editing Inventory
This module simply help to write history of changes after User editing product inside inventory.
It will be saved inside chatter or Odoo logs upon saving.
- Download this module and put it inside your odoo addons file.
- From Odoo interface, enter the debug mode > Apps menu > update apps.
- In the search bar, delete everything and type in Edit History of Inventory
- Restart your Odoo service
- Refresh your browser, now the module will work in product template after editing and saving
Note : if there's error when you are about to install, try to restart your odoo services and then begin your installation.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.