UPS_Shippingby Techspawn Solutions http://www.techspawn.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||859|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Odoo UPS Shipping Integration.
Set UPS delivery methods while creating sales order or display them on website.
Automatically submit order information from odoo to UPS and get shipping label, order tracking number
and shipping costs from UPS to odoo. Print shipping label and send tracking link to customer via email.
Features of the Module
Module Provides Following Features:
- Shipping cost from UPS and display it in Sale Order or to the customer on Odoo Website.
- Integrate UPS with Odoo.
- Verify the customer address before sending the request using "Check Recipient Address" functionality.
- Verify the company address before sending the request using "Check Company Address" functionality.
- Set UPS Method in Sales Order while creating sales order or display them on website.
- Let website users choose UPS delivery method while checkout on Odoo Website.
- Submit order information and confirm the order in UPS by validating delivery order.
- Generate Shipping label from UPS to Odoo.
- Fetch Order Tracking number from UPS to Odoo and send Order Tracking Link to customer via email automatically.
- Print shipping label and send tracking link to customer via email.
- Send the shipment order in UPS.
- Cancel the shipment order in UPS.
UPS Shipping Configuration.
Odoo side UPS shipping.
Generate rate of UPS.
Set calculate rate in sale order line.
Enable delivery packing option.
Set some quantity.
Click on "Put In Pack" button.
To select / create delivery packinging type.
To click on "validate" button.
Tracking the order.
Send shipment of UPS.
Cancel shipment of UPS.
Website side UPS shipping
Get Expert's help and assistance related to the new Odoo features and all ERP related solutions at one place.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.