Vendor Selection For Dropshippingby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
In the default Odoo module user could not choose vendor of his/her choice. The Odooâs flow chose the vendor mentioned first in the list and hence user had to pay the price which is mentioned by the first vendor even if it was higher than the price set by other vendors in the list.
The Vendor Selection modules allows you to select the vendor of your choice for drop shipping. User having rights to manage the sale order can add vendors for particular product. After configuring Order specific routes, multi-step routes and dropshipping when user creates the order he/she can select from the list of vendors for the selected product. The final quotation will display the original price of the product as set by the selected vendor.
Here are the primary features accomplished in this module:
- Admin can add vendors.
- User can select a vendor from the available list of vendors.
- User can also configure the drop shipping route to enable route functionality.
- When clicked on create order user can see two new tabs under Order Lines i.e. Route and Vendor.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites required.
Configure DropShipping Functionality from the Purchase.
Enable âRoutesâ from the Sales and Inventory.
Create New Quotations and under the Order Lines Click on Add button to add vendors for various products.
After configuring the dropshipping, you can see in the below image under the order lines there are tabs for route and vendor. From Vendor user can select vendor for the product from the available list of vendors selling that product.
After the selection of Vendor for the product, quotation will display the selected vendorâs name as shown in the below image.
Hence the final quotation will display the price of product set by the selected vendor.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.