Wildcard in advanced searchby initOS GmbH & Co. KG https://github.com/OCA/web , Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/web
|Lines of code||32|
|Versions||12.0 8.0 10.0|
Wildcard in advanced search
This module adds new options to advanced search of char, many2one, many2many and one2many fields:
- starts with (uses the domain =ilike %<search string>),
- doesn’t start with (uses the domain not ilike %<search string>),
- ends with (uses the domain =ilike <search string>%),
- doesn’t end with (uses the domain not ilike <search string>%),
- matches (uses the domain =ilike <search string>).
Table of contents
When selecting matches, use % as a placeholder.
Example: “Zip” - ‘matches’ - “1%” gives all zip starting with 1
Also allows insensitive exact search. Example “Name” - ‘matches’ - “john” will find “John” and “john” but not “Johnson”.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.