Avoid data loss when multiple users work on same object.
- Enable concurrency only on models you need it.
- Easy to extends to suit your needs.
- Devdoc and examples are bundled inside.
- Perfectly integrated with any Odoo app. No effort is required for integration with your module, just install and it works.
Contact us for any questions.
Web Concurrency Reference Documentation
Installation & users setup
Install this module into your odoo addons folder, no additional python library is required.
Once you have completed the setup, you have to extend the models where you need to enable concurrency. To do that you have to edit concurrent_models.py located into models directory of this module. There you can find an example of how to activate concurrency (you just need to extend and set the class attribute _concurrency to True). Otherwise, you can build your own module, extend the models you nedd and set to them the attribute _concurrency to True.
0.1.0 (First release)
- first release of web_concurrency module
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.