Disallow indexing completely via robots.txtby Ventor https://github.com/OCA/web , Xpansa Group https://github.com/OCA/web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/web
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Disallow indexing completely via robots.txt
This module was written to implement a robots.txt file to prevent web crawlers (like google) from indexing pages. This module does not depend on Website module.
Table of contents
Installation as usual. No specific installation steps / configuration required.
WARNING: this module is not to be used with Website module as it has a separate functionality for robots.txt.
To use this module, you need to:
No configuration needed. Once installed adds robots.txt (ex.: http://example.org/robots.txt).
- Investigate possibilies for compatibility with Website module as it has a separate functionality for robots.txt.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Ventor, Xpansa Group (<https://ventor.tech/>)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.