Web Widget Digitized Signatureby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/web , Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/web , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/web
|Lines of code||249|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Web Widget Digitized Signature
This module provides a widget for binary fields that allows to digitize a signature and store it as an image.
As demonstration, it includes this widget at user level, so that we can store a signature image for each user.
Table of contents
- To use this module, you need to add widget="signature" to your binary field in your view.
- You can specify signature dimensions like the following: <field name="signature_image" widget="signature" width="400" height="100"/>
- Go to Settings > Users > Users.
- Open one of the existing users.
- You can set a digital signature for it on the field “Signature”.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Tecnativa <https://www.tecnativa.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Signature in Report
What is the sentence to paint the signature in Report trough Q.Web? Can you say me? Thank Joaquin