Website Event Selection Filtersby Antiun Ingeniería S.L. https://github.com/OCA/event , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/event , Onestein https://github.com/OCA/event , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/event
• Website (website)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 9.0|
Website Event Selection Filters
This module extends the functionality of the events website page to support using filters with dropdown selectors and allow you to choose between them and the core ones (left column).
It also allows you to filter events by city, both in those new filters and using the old-style left column filters.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to your website events page.
- Use the Customize menu to choose if you want to use the Selection Filters, and which if so.
- You cannot hide the event date filter without hiding all others.
- You cannot run the tests unless you are in a bare database with demo data.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.