Website Sale Product Sortby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
Website Sale Product Sort
This module allows to set a default sorting criteria for the e-commerce product list.
It provides the standard criterias, but allows to extend the options via third modules.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Website > Configuration > Settings
- Select the website you want to configure.
- In the Product section there’s a Sort Criteria option that you can set as the default one for the website selected.
To extend the module you can override the method providing sorting options like this:
@api.model def _get_product_sort_criterias(self): res = super()._get_product_sort_criterias() return res.append(("default_code asc", _("Reference - A to Z")))
After you’ve configured the default website settings:
- Go to the configured website shop url.
- The products will be sorted by default by the chosen option.
- Could be nice to have a related model to configure the sorting options without the need of third modules.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Vidal
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.