WooCommerce Connectorby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
This application facilitates bi-directional integration between Odoo and WooCommerce, with multiple WooCommerce Instances/Stores.
- Manage multiple instances/stores from one dashboard
- Data mismatch logs
- Automated workflow - from order creation to pay Invoices while importing sales orders in Odoo
- Auto Process Inventory
- Products, Price, Images, Stock, Categories, Tags, Variants
- Customer details, Invoice and Shipping details
- Payment journals
- Sales orders
- Product stock
- Products, Variants, Categories, Tags, Price, Stock, Images
- Customer Details, Billing Information, Shipping information
- Publish and Unpublish products from Odoo to WooCommerce store
- Update order status for Completed orders
- Cancel order
- Create credit notes and send refund
- Product stock
WooCommerce - API Configurations
By going to WooCommerce settings -> Advanced option, user will be allowed to add key for their WooCommerce application.It helps user to simulate WooCommerce operations with supported third party application.
After filling details like description, user information and assigning permission like Read/Write, click on 'Generate API Key' button.
Consumer key, consumer secret and QR code will be generated. Now copy and paste these data to Odoo Instances/Stores.
Creating Instances/Stores at Odoo
Odoo will ask to enter Instance related information like consumer key, consumer secret generated from WooCommerce connector, company information etc.
User can manage multiple instances/stores from one Dashboard like manage products, categories, tags, coupons, settings etc.
This way user can manage import/export operations seperately.
User can import products from WooCommerce to Odoo with following.
User can import Customer information from WooCommerce to Odoo.
Odoo will create inventory adjustments for requested products while importing product stock from WooCommerce.
Import Sales Order
System will import Sales orders information as following.
User can export products from Odoo to WooCommerce with following information.
User Can export Customer information from Odoo to WooCommerce.
While exporting products stock from Odoo to WooCommerce, product on hand quantity will be exported/updated automatically.
Update Sales Order Status
Sales order status will be updated on WooCommerce from Odoo depending on the configuration selected on "Woo Order Status".
Facilitates user while importing sales orders
1. Validate Order: Sales Orders will be validated automatically
2. Create Invoice: Sales Orders will be validated and invoices will be created automatically.
3. Validate Invoice: Sales Orders will be validated, invoice will be created and validated automatically.
4. Register Payment: Sales Orders will be validated, invoice will be created,validated and paid automatically.
If some failure occurs due to Import/Export process then mismatch logs will give detailed information about those failures.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Do not mention your query in comments. Odoo does not inform us if there is any query sent on comments, with this there might be a delay from our side to respond on your query. So please forward your query on email@example.com for fast response.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.