Ingram XML integrationby BHC http://www.bhc.be
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1659|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 6.0 v 9.0 v 7.0 v 6.1 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Ingram XML Integration
Realtime Stock & Pricing
The Ingram module indicates the real stock on the sale order lines. If the product is not in the Ingram category, the value will be "N/A". The unit price will be updated automatically. Any time, you can check if the price and the stock have changed. You just have to click on the "Price Availability" button.
If there are changes in the stock or prices, the lines will be set in different colors.
Blue : Stock decreases (this condition has priority over the other conditions).
Red : Price increases. Warning: The price is not updated. You need to update it manually.
Green : Price decreases. Warning: The price is not updated. You need to update it manually.
In the purchase order, as in the sale order, you have the possibility to check Ingram products prices and availabilities. When you confirm the order, if one line referred to a non-Ingram product, a new purchase order will be created. You can confirm the order again and this one will be in "Waiting Approval" if the transaction is successfully done with Ingram. You just need to approve the order to create the incoming receipt.
If you want to have a status of the incoming product, you just need to go on the Incoming Shipments and click on the button "Status" in the "History command" page. A new line is created if description changes.
Try it by yourselve!
Click on this button to access on our demo environmentFree Demo
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue or question.
Get a customization
We can also adapt this app to meats your expectations. Send us an email to define what you need.
1. First Step
Install the module
2. Second Step
Activate the Cron Job in the Administration menu :
- (Automation) Scheduled Actions
3. Third Step
3.1. Create a configuration, to access to it, you have to go in your Inventory app
3.2. Click on Configuration, then Ingram :
3.3. You can now make your configuration :
3.3.1. Button explanation :
- Check SFTP Connection : Check if the connection with your credentials is correctly set.
- Download : Download the products files with the names set at the end of this configuration.
- Synchronize : synchronize the products categories and products. Based on the SKU (product reference) to define if the products already exists.
- Clean Date : Set as inactive product that were not synchronized for a week but were already used in Odoo. If products are not used, it will be deleted.
- Delete Data : Set as inactive all the ingram products already used in the Odoo. If products aren't used, it will deleted.
3.3.2. Fields explanation :
- Name : Name associed with the configuration (in this case: ingram)
- Supplier : Link to the Ingram supplier (in this case: ingram)
- Country : Supplier's country
- Location : Stock for the products
- Category : Products category
- Path : Path where the donwloaded files are stored
- Warning Mail : If something wrong during the Cronjob, email adresses will receive the informations
- SFTP Server
- Server Address : URL for the SFTP server
- Login : Login
- Password : Password
- Xml server
- Server Xml Address : URL for the XML Server
- XML Request : Active the XML Request (must be active)
- Login : Login
- Password : Password
- Date of last cronjob synchronization : Date of the last cronjob synchronization
- Date of last importation : Date of the last manual download (click on the button)
- Date of last synchronization : Date of the last manual synchronization (click on the button)
- Products Categories File Name : Name of the file used for the products categories
- Products File Name : Name of the file used for the products
3.3.3.Header configuration :
*'You need to configure the header for your products file with the column number.
3.3.4. Don't forget to define the sales and purchases taxes (VAT) on the Accounting page.
3.3.5. Make sure you configured your company data in :
- General Settings
- Configure your company data
The requests are adapted for Ingram Genesis V1 with SYNC requests.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.