Account Bank Statement Import TXT/CSV/XLSXby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/bank-statement-import , CorporateHub https://github.com/OCA/bank-statement-import , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/bank-statement-import
|Lines of code||1083|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Account Bank Statement Import TXT/CSV/XLSX
This module allows you to import the any TXT/CSV or XLSX file in Odoo as bank statements.
Table of contents
To create TXT/CSV/XLSX statement sheet columns mapping:
- Open Invoicing > Configuration > Accounting > Statement Sheet Mappings
- Create mapping(s) according to your online banking software statement format
To use this module, you need to:
- Get statement in TXT/CSV or XLSX from your online banking software
- Go to Odoo and and import the statement file, selecting corresponding format
- [BREAKING] New mapping, please review mappings after upgrade.
- [BREAKING] Different bank accounts have to be used per each currency.
- [ADD] Support for both Statement and Activity reports.
- [ADD] Separate fee and currency exchange parsing.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sebastien BEAU <email@example.com>
- Tecnativa (https://www.tecnativa.com)
- ForgeFlow (https://www.forgeflow.com)
- Alexey Pelykh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/bank-statement-import project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.