Account Accrual Baseby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/account-closing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-closing
|Lines of code||980|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 8.0 v 12.0|
Account Accrual Base
This module contains objets, fields and menu entries that are used by other accrual modules. So you need to install other accrual modules to get the additionnal functionalities:
- the module account_cutoff_accrual_picking manages accrued expenses and revenues based on pickings.
- the module account_cutoff_accrual_dates manages accrued expenses and revenues based on the start and end dates of invoice lines.
- a not-developped-yet module would manage accrued expenses and revenues based on timesheets.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-closing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.