Account Financial Reportsby Camptocamp SA https://odoo-community.org/ , initOS GmbH https://odoo-community.org/ , redCOR AG https://odoo-community.org/ , ForgeFlow https://odoo-community.org/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://odoo-community.org/
|Lines of code||10037|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 7.0|
Account Financial Reports
This module adds a set of financial reports. They are accessible under Invoicing / Reporting / OCA accounting reports.
- General ledger
- Trial Balance
- Open Items
- Aged Partner Balance
- VAT Report
- Journal Ledger
Currently General ledger, Trial Balance and Open Items are fully compatible with a foreign currency set up in account in order to display balances. Moreover, any foreign currency used in account move lines is properly shown.
In case that in an account has not been configured a second currency foreign currency balances are not available.
Table of contents
- ‘VAT Report’ is valid only for cases where it’s met that for each Tax defined: all the “Account tags” of all the ‘Repartition for Invoices’ or ‘Repartition for Credit Notes’ are different.
- It would be nice to have in reports a column indicating the state of the entries when the option “All Entries” is selected in “Target Moves” field in a wizard
- In the Trial Balance you have an option to hide parent hierarchy levels
- Handle better multicompany behaviour
- Improve how title appears in the reports
- Improve performance in General Ledger
- In the Trial Balance you can apply a filter by hierarchy levels
- In the General Ledger you can apply a filter by Analytic Tag
- In the Journal Ledger the field ‘Journal’ is now optional
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jordi Ballester <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
- Leonardo Pistone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Damien Crier <email@example.com>
- Andrea Stirpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Rehn <email@example.com>
- Andrea Gallina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert Rottermann <email@example.com>
- Ciro Urselli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <https://github.com/eLBati>
- Julien Coux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Akim Juillerat <email@example.com>
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mihai Fekete <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joan Sisquella <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Sergio Teruel
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Lois Rilo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Much of the work in this module was done at a sprint in Sorrento, Italy in April 2016.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
This App depends on the "Date Range" app, which is no longer available? Please advise?
Nice reports, except one bug
Hello, When I open contact, and sellect Open items report generation from actions, or if I select partner filter in report form view, I get this error: 500: Internal Server Error Traceback Traceback (most recent call last): File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/addons/base/models/ir_http.py", line 229, in _dispatch result = request.dispatch() File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/http.py", line 804, in dispatch r = self._call_function(**self.params) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/http.py", line 345, in _call_function return checked_call(self.db, *args, **kwargs) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/service/model.py", line 93, in wrapper return f(dbname, *args, **kwargs) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/http.py", line 338, in checked_call result = self.endpoint(*a, **kw) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/http.py", line 910, in __call__ return self.method(*args, **kw) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/http.py", line 510, in response_wrap response = f(*args, **kw) File "/odoo/custom/addons/report_xlsx/controllers/main.py", line 49, in report_routes reportname, docids, converter, **data File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/http.py", line 510, in response_wrap response = f(*args, **kw) File "/odoo/odoo-server/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1952, in report_routes html = report.with_context(context).render_qweb_html(docids, data=data) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/addons/base/models/ir_actions_report.py", line 757, in render_qweb_html data = self._get_rendering_context(docids, data) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/addons/base/models/ir_actions_report.py", line 774, in _get_rendering_context data.update(report_model._get_report_values(docids, data=data)) File "/odoo/custom/addons/account_financial_report/report/open_items.py", line 344, in _get_report_values account_ids, partner_ids, date_at_object, target_move, company_id, date_from File "/odoo/custom/addons/account_financial_report/report/open_items.py", line 203, in _get_data self._cr.execute(query) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/sql_db.py", line 163, in wrapper return f(self, *args, **kwargs) File "/odoo/odoo-server/odoo/sql_db.py", line 240, in execute res = self._obj.execute(query, params) psycopg2.ProgrammingError: syntax error at or near ")" LINE 11: and aml.partner_id in (40,) and am.state = 'posted'... ^