Purchase Self Invoiceby Creu Blanca https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Lines of code||394|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Purchase Self Invoice
This module allows the configuration of the suppliers in order to define self invoices. Self invoices are created by the customer in the name of the provider. The provider must allow the customer to create them.
Table of contents
- Go to ‘Accounting/Invoicing > Vendors > Vendors’
- Modify a Provider and click ‘Set Self Invoice’ inside the page ‘Sales & Purchases’
- Go to ‘Accounting/Invoicing > Vendors > Bills’
- Create an invoice for the provider and validate it
- The self invoice is accessible through the button: Self invoice
- You can create an invoice for the provider without the self invoice if you uncheck ‘Set self invoice’
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.